SAM 2018 will cover a variety of topics in medical translation, including neurology, psychiatry, eating disorders, dermatology, and biomedicine.
This year’s featured speakers include:
- Dr Marc-Antoine Crocq, psychiatrist at Rouffach Hospital and co-coordinator of the French translation of the DSM-5.
- Yannick Pilatte, researcher at Inserm and translator of the French edition of the MeSH.
- Dr Mohand Ameziane Chefai, dermatologist.
- Dr Laura Mechtouff, neurologist at Pierre Werthheimer Neurological Hospital.
- Alice Gomez, researcher at the Marc Jeannerod Institute of Cognitive Sciences.
- Dr Jacob de Wolff, acute physician at Northwick Park Hospital in the U.K.
- Dr Alexandra MacGregor, psychiatrist at La Colombière Hospital in Montpellier.
- Emma Goldsmith, medical translator and blogger based in Spain.
- Dr Christine Martin, endocrinologist at Centre hospitalier Lyon-Sud (Pierre-Bénite).
These presentations will be complemented by terminology sessions led by Nathalie Renevier.