Held once every two years, SAM is the go-to event for professional French/English medical translators of all levels seeking to expand their knowledge and skills in medical translation.
It provides a forum where they can come together and:
- Attend presentations given by medical experts and other translation-industry professionals.
- Acquire and broaden knowledge and skills in medical translation.
- Participate in translation workshops and terminology sessions.
- Collaborate and share ideas and techniques.
- Meet and engage with speakers and fellow attendees from all around the world.
SAM 2018 will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- eating disorders,
- dermatology, and
The five days will also feature a number of social activities and culminate in a translation slam.
We look forward to seeing you in Lyon!
The SAM 2018 Organising Committee
- Carol Bereuter
- Audrey Bernard-Petitjean
- Emmanuelle Darut
- Pascale Garoux
- Iris Heres
- Evelyne Santana
- Stephen Schwanbeck